Hi Arno, thank you for replying.

I rebuild the project every time the problem occurs.
I even uninstall the whole package and install it again.
First times it works fine without problems.
And then, starts reporting about "undeclared identifiers" of SSL-components. Only for SSL components.
It's the first time I see something like this.