Am running a chat system using tcp for data transfer but I have a problem am
unable to fix and was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

basically when using my app for more then 3 days it would cash but not a full
socket crash were it would boot people it would just stop accepting new
incoming data from logins but anyone else that was already connected would not
be effected at all until there log off site and turned to re-login then there
would get connecting fail message

has anyone else has this issue??

Yours
Simon lewis