marius gabi wrote:
> Thank you for your time!
>
> Indeed updating the OpenSSL version fixed my issue but the following
> strange thing happens: currently I am using ICS V7 but the highest
> version supported by my ICS is 0.9.8n and in this case the
> application still would not work OK.

What does that mean "not work"? I tested verification of your
certificate chain with 0.9.8n successfully as well as with v1.0.0d.

> The OpenSSL ver 0.9.8r (or higher) is not supported so I used
> libeay32.dll from n version and ssleay32.dll from r version and
> everything worked OK. Any thoughts on that?

The version checks are only against libeay32.dll so that no
error is triggered, however do not do that!
Instead upgrade to latest ICS, downloadable here:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download
It supports newest 0.9.8r and 1.0.0d.