Hi

I´m having some issues with socket flushing due to the messageloop that it
calls:

procedure TCustomWSocket.Flush;
begin
    while (FHSocket <> INVALID_SOCKET) and     { No more socket   }
          (not bAllSent) do begin              { Nothing to send  }
            { Break; }
        TryToSend;
        MessagePump;
    end;
end;

If I override the Flush method and remove the messagePump in my derived socket
class:

procedure TMySocket.Flush;
begin
    while (FHSocket <> INVALID_SOCKET) and     { No more socket   }
          (not bAllSent) do begin              { Nothing to send  }
            { Break; }
        TryToSend;
    end;
end;

What consequences I will have? Does this routine has the possibility to enter
on a never ending loop without the MessagePump call?
What is the purpose of calling MessagePump over here?

Thanks
Eric