What issues?

It is a weird issue... it actually creates a stack overflow because in some parts of my app I need to call flush, and flush calls the messageloop and on messageloop some timer routines are called that enters again on the same routine to flush the socket! it is complicated... and only happened once but it can happen...

Good question :) This dates from 1994...

Hum, does anybody remember? I was just wondering if this routine could enter on an infinite loop, if there is no way to enter on an infinite loop I will remove the MessageLoop call from my derivate class

Best Regards
Eric