hi,
I always call Receive (even if RcvdCount returns zero). When RcvdCount returns zero then Receive returns -1 value. Is it normal? What is property Multithreaded in TWServerSocket? Should it be set to TRUE? In demo application property is set to FALSE and only client sockets are set to TRUE.

Now I have no idea where is problem with service hanging. Any idea where to look is welcome.
Thanks
Lukas Skala