Dimitris Botsis wrote:
> "remotely" I mean that client must contact server in order to find
> certificate and then verify it to see if it contains signature that
> client expects in order to establish trusted connection. Thank you
> for replying

I still do not understand. A client must always connect to a server
in order to receive its certificate (chain). Verification of the received
certificate can be done locally or remotely by sending it to an OCSP
server. Do you by any chance mean OCSP?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_Certificate_Status_Protocol

OCSP is not implemented in ICS, however if you use the Microsoft
Crypto API for certificate verification as shown in  demo
OverbyteIcsMsVerify  then Windows (Vista+) may use OCSP as well.