At first you should find the source code that calls WSAAsyncSelect and
post the parameters passed here. However I doubt that Indy is calling
it since Indy uses blocking winsock API (WSAAsyncSelect makes the socket
non-blocking). At least a search in files for "WSAAsyncSelect" in the
XE2 source directory tree doesn't find such a call.
Provided Indy/DataSnap client do not call it, consider some personal
firewall or security software being the culprit, they may hook into the
winsock calls and mess them up. It's often not enough to disable but
to uninstall/remove such buggy software.