Thanks Arno.  Your opinion just validates our current understanding.  The
only place in the entire RTL/VCL source tree where WSAAsyncSelect is called
is the old Socket Server project, which of course we are not using.

Tomorrow I'm going to take PortMon and Microsoft Network Monitor onsite and
see if I can pinpoint the source of the WSAAsyncSelect call.

I greatly appreciate your input.

--
Jon Robertson
Embarcadero Certified Delphi XE Developer