ROQUES Guillaume wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I use ICS HTTPServer via SSL and a Self-Signed certificate (It is OK
> for an internal use). One of my customer had to access our Web server
> from outside and bought a ceritificate to a Certificate Authority
> (GlobalSign) in p7b format.

That's confusing description. Did he buy a SSL server certificate in
order to access your server? Or are you talking about client certificates?

> Could you explain me if I have to convert this format into PEM format
> OR is there a way to configure ICS server SSL to handle this kind of
> format ?

Yes, you have to convert it to PEM format. p7b is a bundle format that
usually contains multiple certificates, that is the certificate chain
up to the root certificate in most cases.

I tried to convert this p7b format with openssl command line
> :
>>> openssl pkcs7 -print_certs -in certificate.p7b -out certificate.pem|

I don't know whether or not that command line is correct from top of my
head. However openssl is capable to convert p7b to PEM nicely.

> But I got a "SslHandshake failed" from ICS HTTPserver......

Please provide more details about how you setup the component to
use your the certificates. What HTTP client application is used?