I apologize for my English because I'm not very experienced.
In my application, thanks to the demo OverbyteIcsMimeDemo I was able to manage all information related to the email. I've identified the parties and taken measures to turn them from html to text (there is about a command that automatically does this conversion of shares html / text or text / plain?).
My problem is to open the attached files and / or save them for later use.
How it works? I do not understand and I would be grateful for a suggestion. thanks