> Now that web browsers are implementing it
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebSocket#Browser_support), it would
> be nice to have support for it from ICS too.

OK, so this is just server push under another name.

To implement either the client or server using ICS, we need the opposing
client and servers for demonstration, debugging and testing.

For a server, we need HTML page code with the Javascript to access the
websockets server from a browser.

For a client, we need a URL of an existing public server using websockets,
which will presumably be dynamically updating a web page.

If people reading this list wish to contribute either or both of these
testing environments, adding websockets will be much faster.

Angus