Hi Francois,

As I understand, you are trying to - or you already have - implement
RFC6455, server side (http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6455.txt).
Is that correct ?
You are right, but we code supports both hixie and hybie protocols.

By the way, I don't really understand the real world use case for such
"WebSockets" in the context of a IC/Delphi/WebServer application. Unless you
have to support and existing client application, it is IMO not very
interesting. Maybe I'm wrong.

The websockets supersede the old AJAX approach with requesting
each portion of data by separate http-request. WebSockets allow you
to do the same without overheads on HTTP-headers, which may be
very large in comparison with your data, if you're exchanging with
small data elements.

Best wishes,
Stan

--