Hello All,

How to embed images in the message body using SslSmtpClient?

I see that there is an example called MailHtml that sends images embedded
in the message body, but this example uses a component called
HtmlSmtpClient, but this component does not have ssl, and I need to send
TLS email like gmail.

Today I'm using the Indy, but it has many bugs. For this reason'm trying to
migrate to the ICS, ICS because it is more stable.

I am new in ICS, I'm loving this component, but I'm bit lost yet.

I am using ICS V5 and Old Delphi5.

Thanks in advance.
Cláudio.