I'm using D2009 and don't plan to upgrade to XE, only for the exe size which has to be as small as possible.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On Behalf Of François Piette
Sent: 28-Mar-12 11:59
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: [twsocket] Should next ICS version support anything before Delphi XE ?

Hi !

I'm planning the next ICS version.

Being unable to use any features added to Delphi in the last 10 years is very restricted. Maybe we need to cease support for old Delphi versions ? Of course ICS V5 and V7 will remains available however, the only changes will be bug fixes.

What do you think ? Please keep your answer as short as possible, I just want to have an idea about how many of you are still using an old Delphi version.

--

francois.pie...@overbyte.be