Well I for my part would like see the IP V6 branch of Arno Garrels as the
next ICS V8 (with support of older Delphi versions, XE2 firemonkey and x64
bit) because it is a REAL step forward for ICS and useful without new
language mumbo jumbo. ;)

I'm not saying there might be a time to make a cut and say that's it for now
only the current and following Versions of delphi. But come on, IP V6 IS
coming and it is big and it will be needed also in "legacy" applications
developed with older Delphi versions.

Regards
Lars