Please Support Delphi 7 in the next version, this is the best Delphi
version, much more stable than any other.

I think that XE2 have a lot of bugs yet, Firemonkey is not good the last
version have dozen of bugs in IDE, today 64bit application need power
machines and much memory.

Cláudio
Delphi 7 Developer.