I'm still using D7.  I write mostly automation applications so
haven't seen the need to upgrade.  I do keep my eye out for a sale
though.

> Hi !

I’m planning the next ICS version…

> Being
unable to use any features added to Delphi in the last 10 years is
> very restricted.  Maybe we need to cease support for old Delphi
versions ?
> Of course ICS V5 and V7 will remains available
however, the only changes
> will be bug fixes.
>

> What do you think ? Please keep your answer
as short as possible, I just
> want to have an idea about how many
of you are still using an old Delphi

francois.pie...@overbyte.be

> The author of the
freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare

> The author of
the freeware Internet Component Suite (ICS)