I am getting a spurious error 426 (426 Operation aborted.) when I run my
program automated to upload files to a ftp site.  When I do the exact same
steps manually in same exe, it works fine.
Error Listed below from my own logs.
I checked all the settings, they are identical between runs, I exported the
component settings to XML and they are identical to the byte.

I use the Menu->Click events to trigger each step when running automatically, I
see no reason why this would be failing.  :(
I am taking a SQL backup of our database, archiving it, then uploading to a FTP
site.
Since this is being uncooperative, I have hardcoded the settings to rule that
stuff out.

Anyone have any experience with this error 426 that might be able to shed some
light on this to help me?

I am using Delphi 7 and ICS7.

Here's what I did to automate this:  (initiated by timer event)
procedure StartProcessing();
begin
  UploadFrm.DBBackup1.Click();
  UploadFrm.GetDBInfo1.Click();
  UploadFrm.Make7Z1.Click();
  UploadFrm.MakeMD51.Click();
  UploadFrm.InitiateFTP2.Click();
end;

These are the same steps I do manually in this same order.  I tried a sleep of
2000 between each, but no dice.

This is maddening, I have to be overlooking something really really stupid.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Matt

Error:
###Resume Put
16:05:56: FTP: FtpClient1ReadyToTransmit:
ftp Request PutAsync Done.
ftp StatusCode = 150
ftp LastResponse was : '150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
4071Ascend4.09.7z'
****>>>> ftp Error = 426 (426 Operation aborted.)
16:05:57: FTP Upload Process Canceled