> It ends with similar error. So is problem in our firewall?
> Command:      PASV
> Response:     227 Entering Passive Mode (217,146,102,142,82,27).

Not quite the same, since at least my server has returned a public IP
address for your client to connect to.  Most firewalls allow outside
access to any ports, I can only assume yours is blocking high ports.

The FTP client component does have DataPortRangeStart and
DataPortRangeEnd properties to restrict the data port ranges, but these
only work in non-passive mode when the client is listening for an
incoming connection (that won't get through your fire wall).

None of this really matters, since the public FTP server you are trying
to access is not sending a public IP, so there's nothing you can do.

< 227 Entering Passive Mode (10,197,200,134,109,96).

Angus