Hello,

I've looked something up in the wiki today and routinely (don't do much
ICS related work currently so routinely is months...) I look at the list
of latest changes to see how wiki progresses. (Has anybody not yet
ontributed? ;-) )

Now I saw that in the last few days  > 500 bogus user accounts with
seemingly random names have been created. Anybody noticed this already?
Does this do any harm? Are there any counter measures? (e.g. a log with
the IP of those creators and if it's the same IP maybe it can be traced
and at least a provide get informed)

This is for this time, but I'll most probably return with another thread
about TSmtpCli tonight...

Greetings

Markus