De : twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] De la
part de Lester Clayton
Envoyé : mercredi 1 août 2012 20:57
À : ICS support mailing
Objet : Re: [twsocket] Wiki issue

This has been noticed before.  Bogus accounts get created all the time, but
you have to have permission to actually contribute.  Those bogus accounts
therefore do not harm the system, apart from take up database space.

Francois (and I believe some other senior developers) have the power to
grant you write rights if you would like to contribute to the Wiki :)

Lester