> > Here's the problem, there's nothing more received but a
> > connection close after around 10 seconds?
>
> Ok, now we know, how do I fix it? I have no idea.

This is unlikely to be specifically an ICS issue since there is no
problem on ports other than 25, you need to find out why no further data
is being received.

It could be firewall/anti-spam software or appliances, a router, your ISP,
etc.  Does it fail on multiple PCs, with different internet connections
and ISPs?

Sorry we can not be more specific, but until an issue such as this
can be reliably reproduced, it can not fixed.

The only odd thing I've seen is you are using OpenSSL 1.0.0d, whereas I
still use v0.9.8r which has a much longer stable history.

Angus