On CbuilderXE if I create a TWSocketServer and the I call the ClientCount
method I get an access violation.
If The debugger query the method fSrvWSocket->ClientCount give the following
error:
E2122 Function call terminated by unhandled exception 0xc0000005 at address
0x6f4c7363

Belowe the sample code I used for the example.

FClientClass             = __classid(TClientWSocket);
fSrvWSocket              = new Overbyteicswsockets::TWSocketServer(NULL);
fSrvWSocket->Name        = "AppServer_WSocket";
fSrvWSocket->ClientClass = FClientClass;

int nClient = fSrvWSocket->ClientCount;

Any suggestions or ideas about that ?
Regards, Enzo