Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
> Not sure why you using Wireshark, the FTP component has all the events
> you need to log the FTP protocol, even without the logger component.

I think he uses Wireshark because, and that makes sense, he wants
to know whether or not the server response to the PUT request is actually
received. From how I read OP's messages the response to the PUT request
is sometimes and sometimes not included in the Wireshark logs, which is
at least strange.

--
Arno