Albert Wiersch wrote:
> If a request is redirected and contains a port number, then it seems
> that the new request drops the port number.

If you just recognized that string property Location doesn't include the
port number then that might be a bug. However relocation works without
problem for me with the OverbyteIcsWebServ demo listening, for instance,
on port 81 and the OverbyteIcsHttpTst demo (your sample URL did not work,
please provide an URL that shows the problem).

--
Arno