> From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
> Behalf Of Arno Garrels
>
> If you just recognized that string property Location doesn't include the
> port number then that might be a bug. However relocation works without
> problem for me with the OverbyteIcsWebServ demo listening, for instance,
> on port 81 and the OverbyteIcsHttpTst demo (your sample URL did not work,
> please provide an URL that shows the problem).

Hi Arno,

I think the problem may be more serious.

Please try this URL:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/test/cookies/test-redirect.php

It should redirect to:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com:8080/test/cookies/test-redirect-port.php

But THttpCli seems to ignore the port because it uses port 80 when it requests
the redirected URL & the Location property (in onLocationChange) does not
include the port number. If I open the URL in a web browser, then it correctly
uses port 8080 for the redirect.

Can you help me fix this issue?

I need ICS to report (via the Location property) the full URL, including port
number, and I need it to use the correct port.

Thanks,
Albert