> I need to add up to 200,000 names to the ToList, which could be
> about 4,000,000 characters.
> Can T...SMTPCli handle this quantity?

Most ISPs have blocks on their SMTP relay servers to prevent mass mailing
by spammers, typically a few hundred or thousand messages a day, after
which your account may be blocked.  There may also be a limit of 25 to
100 recipients per message.

So unless you are sending using your own SMTP relay server, sending
200,000 emails is unlikely to be an issue, you won't be sending any atall.

I'm sure there is a limit in the SMTP specs for recipients, but you are
more likely to hit an ISP limit first.

Also, you may find emails send using BCC are more likely to be detected
as spam, it's much better to individually address emails, although still
within your ISP limits.   This is how my own mass mailer works, written
with ICS 15 years ago and hardly touched since.

Angus