Hi François,

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for
your tireless work on ICS (and other projects) over many years. I have
gained great benefit from your code and wisdom. I've played with
SecureBlackBox, Indy and Borland's own components, but I always come back
to the faithful ICS. It is a fantastic gift that you have given us and I am
very grateful for your generosity.

Best Wishes

Richard Gallois