Hi,

First of all let me say a great thank you for a great TCP/IP components
set.

I have a strange problem.

I have a thread that has one TWSocket and a TStack.

The socket is tcp and used as a client.

I add messages to this Stack from another thread.

In the thread that uses the TWSocket I read  one item at a time from the
stack.

The item has a string and a destination IP.

Every time I read one item from the stack I check that my socket is
closed, connect to the IP in

the message and wait for the SocketSessionConnected event.

When the SocketSessionConnected is triggered I send the data and call
CloseDelayed function

Everything works just fine except that once in a few restarts to my
application I get an exception

that IP address is not defined. My IP is defined and has no problems
that I can see ?

What am I doing wrong or is there a bug in TWSocket ?

I have attached the code I am using.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

BR,

Noam.