Hi,

Yes I run a few examples before using the components.

My current application has actually a few sockets.

I have a ping component checking if devices are online/offline. This is in its
own thread.

I have two sockets one for sending and one for receiving working in a separate
module with their own thread.

The socket that I have problems with is running in a separate thread

I added a testing code after assigning the Port and Addr, Something like this:

if((Socket->Addr == NULL) || (Socket->Port == 0))
{

And that was before even calling Connect...

Once in a few run's I got one of the above 0 or even both ?

I am sure that I am writing the port and IP values.

BR,
noam.