On Friday, February 07, 2014 2:20 AM [GMT+1=CET],
twsoc...@kglt.net wrote:

> WaitUntilReady just loops looking for ftpReady
> and it never happens.
>
> as a quick and dirty fix, in
> DoneQuitAsync, I changed the StateChange from ftpInternalReady to
> ftpReady and put the FControlSocket.CloseDelayed before the
> statechange.

Don't do that.

> This works but it's a hack, and will come back to bit me.
>
> Any idea
> where the real problem is?

The problem seem to be latest change in function TFtpClient.WaitUntilReady;
{code}
{ V8.03 InternalReady happens between multiple commands, ignore it }
        if FState in [ftpReady {, ftpInternalReady}] then begin
{code}

Include ftpInternalReady in the check and it should work again.

@Angus, why did you change it?

--
Arno