> I have a server with an UDP socket listening.
> Some Clients connect with the Ip address of the server : Direct
> Addressing.
> Some Clients do not know the Ip address of the server, therefore
> they connect by sending a broadcast.
> In OnDataAvailable event, i would like to know which Clients have
> been connected through a broadcast.

I don't believe there is anything in the IP protocol that will identify a
broadcast.  So you can either arrange the clients tell you as part of the data
you send, use a different port for broadcasts, or keep track of the IP
addresses locally (if you know already).

In DataAvailable, you can use ReceiveFrom the get the IP address of the remote
client.