I don't think this exists. However, I see two solutions for your problem:
One easy and one more complex.
1) Easy: In the data packet you send, add the server address. Those not
having that address will then easily detected. This is easy but required to
somewhat change the protocol you use and this may not be possible for you.

Good news, i found out that in my data packets, i had already a flag for that !

2) Complex: Use a second TWSocket in raw mode to get hand on all packets.
You can then peek in the raw packet to find the destination address which is
255.255.255.255.

Complex, i agree