> loaded the ICS site today and saw it empty.. thought maybe it had
> been hacked, then rushed here to check the mailing list. I run a
> small hosting server since around a decade  with a few local
> clients and my own sites, if you need a temporary account
> with some space

Thanks, hosting is not an issue, I have hosted Windows servers where the SVN
has always resided. I also host test ICS FTP and HTTP servers.

The hosting company for overbyte.be has become non-responsive, not answering
any support queries, and they control the domain.  François
is trying to get control of it again, but it may take some weeks.

Angus