Hi Angus,

Thank you for your input on this.

- Re the Wiki - I was actually asking about the Wiki pages located at
http://wiki.overbyte.be  I have looked in the SVN zips (today) but cannot
seem to find this info in them. Hopefully the Wiki pages will be back up
soon.

- What OS - I am using Win7 Ultimate and a Win Server 2008 for testing. On
my Win7 machine there are no restrictions on the number of local connections
however I do appreciate that there is a limit of 100 external connections
that can be made. Local testing is however representative of both operation
on a Win Server installation and using completely asynchronous clients.

- Thanks for the pointers on non-paged memory - I will look into this
further.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tim