> Fascinating.  I found a number of different versions just in the
> various paths under Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\..
> So the real question for people like me who are rather ignorant
> about this sort of thing is what's next? What to do?

On my development PC, it found 123 directories with OpenSSL files, a lot of
those
are historic and archive version directories and many more are other vendors
applications running dozens of different versions, Sophos should know better.

Until a couple of months ago, ICS SSL applications had to be recompiled to
support
newer versions of OpenSSL, and many other applications are probably the same.

So generally you can not just copy newer OpenSSL DLLs over old ones and expect
it to
still work.

But this tool is useful for developers that distribute OpenSSL DLLs as part of
their
applications, keeping them all up to date.  I normally have to copy new DLLs
into
about 20 directories, this tool will save me the trouble.