> There is any way to tell ICS where to search and load OpenSSL DLLs
> to prevent load incompatible version?

ICS tries to load the OpenSSL DLLs from the same directory as the application,
if
they are not found there it tries the system path.

> At this moment I copy these DLLs to system32 or syswow64 and I not
> detected any problems on other programs.

I've never seen an application install OpenSSL into these directories, not a
good
idea.

Due to the numerous versions of OpenSSL and numerous applications that use it,
the
only safe solution is to put the DLLs in the same directory as the application,

It is always a good idea to test and log the actual OpenSSL version when your
application starts, to avoid problems later.

try
    MailSslContext.InitContext ;  // initialises  GLIBEAY_DLL_FileName
    if NOT FileExists (GLIBEAY_DLL_FileName) then
       DispInfoLog ('SSL/TLS DLL Not Found: ' + GLIBEAY_DLL_FileName)
    else
       DispInfoLog ('SSL/TLS DLL: ' + GLIBEAY_DLL_FileName + ',
             Version: ' + OpenSslVersion) ;
    except
        DispInfoLog ('Failed to Initialse SSL/TLS - ' + GetExceptMess
                 (ExceptObject)) ;