I'm doing my first tests with "TSslHttpCli" and I've got this error when
sending a post ..

Request Failed !
StatusCode   = 404
ReasonPhrase = SSL handshake failed - SSL Connected OK with TLSv1, cipher
RC4-MD5, key exchange RSA, encryption RC4(128), message authentication MD5

Have tested all options to "SslVersionMethod"..

Already taking advantage of this e-mail, I take a doubt on the component,
now I use the TIdHttp Indy in a thread, but when I do a Get or Post and the
server is slow or the internet is slow, or even has no answer, the
application freezes for a few seconds, and you can not interact with the
controls, we do so with the "TSslHttpCli" too?

Thanks!!