> I'm using  the THttpServer component in Delphi XE2 Update 4
> Hotfix 1.
> It was failing in TIcsWndHandler.WndProc(var MsgRec: TMessage);

This 64-bit casting bug is now fixed in SVN and the overnight zip.
Also a similar bug in TSmtpServer.  I searched all other components but
did not find any other bad cardinal bugs.

I've also improved THttpServer with a new ReqTarget property for client,
which is similar to Path but may contain an absolute-form path starting
with http://host.  Fixed a bug by converting Path absolute-form to
origin-form per RFC7230 section 5.3.2 (a future version of HTTP may
require absolute-form).

Previously the web server would not process pages with absolute-form
paths unless the path was cleaned in an event, ie:

GET http://www.magsys.co.uk/ HTTP/1.1