Thanks!

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd [mailto:an...@magsys.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 2:56 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] 64-bit Bug in OverbyteIcsWndControl

> I'm using  the THttpServer component in Delphi XE2 Update 4 Hotfix 1.
> It was failing in TIcsWndHandler.WndProc(var MsgRec: TMessage);

This 64-bit casting bug is now fixed in SVN and the overnight zip.
Also a similar bug in TSmtpServer.  I searched all other components but did not
find any other bad cardinal bugs.

I've also improved THttpServer with a new ReqTarget property for client, which
is similar to Path but may contain an absolute-form path starting with
http://host.  Fixed a bug by converting Path absolute-form to origin-form per
RFC7230 section 5.3.2 (a future version of HTTP may require absolute-form).

Previously the web server would not process pages with absolute-form paths
unless the path was cleaned in an event, ie:

GET http://www.magsys.co.uk/ HTTP/1.1