Version 7.25

For the first time I need to send an XML document to the server. 
I setup the URL for all the data.
I put the XML document in a stream and set the index to 0.
I call PostASync.
Looking at Wireshark the URL data is all there and correct.
The XML has stuff added to the front which messes up what the server expects
and reports an error. For example the "Accept" value is added to the front
of the XML data.

I must be doing something wrong.

Maybe I should not be using THttpCli and just use TWSocket, connect and



To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to