Hi

I am using TSslSmtpCli component under C++ XE7. It works fine both in win 32
and 64 bit. Allthough I read C++ XE7 is not supported I took last supported
package XE3 converted to XE7 and it seems to be enough.

Problems came when I needed to compile the win 64 bit app with the option
Runtime packages set to ON.

I started to receive linker error messages like:

[ilink64 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'vtable for
Overbyteicssmtpprot::TSmtpCli' referenced from UNIT1.O

Unit.o is just simple form with TSmtpCli component dropped.

Unresolved 'vtable' seems to suggest that some part of the component is
declared but not implemented or not contained in my package. I spent several
hours on searching what this could be but was not able to find.

If anyone used ICS with C++ XE4+ linking using run-time packages please let
me know. Any advice or package project file would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

BR

Jarek