Od: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk>
Data: 6 kwietnia 2017 09:32:24
Do: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Temat: Re: [twsocket] Latest ICS 8.44 and C++Builder 10.2

ICS documentation its states that 64 bits is only partially
supported with Delphi code

I always build the latest run time packages for both Delphi Win32 and
Win64, the readme comment merely confirms that only Delphi is supported
for modern compilers:

"With Delphi XE2 and later, VCL 64-bit Windows targets are supported
for Delphi only."