Hi I Use ICS fully within a complex peer to peer and client server system on our factory
This program is 64 bits compiled.
I've never had any issues so far (working 24/7 for approx. 4 years now, 7 years before that no problems but 32bits compiled)

But not yet tried latest 8.44 version yet. I'm starting next week with that one.

So that's my experience.

Best of luck,
Jasja