From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of
Albert Wiersch
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 9:21 PM
To: 'ICS support mailing' <twsoc...@elists.org>
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Latest ICS 8.44 and C++Builder 10.2

Hello Jarek,

Just wanted to say thank you for the patch!

I ran into this same problem trying to upgrade to 8.44 in 10.1 C++Builder.

For some reason (maybe I misapplied the patch?), I also had to comment this
line out of OverbyteIcsUtils.hpp:
extern DELPHI_PACKAGE GUID WINTRUST_ACTION_GENERIC_VERIFY_V2;

But after that it compiled and seems to be working... but I need to do a
little more testing.

--
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions LLC