It would appear that this is a Windows Firewall issue after all. I am using Windows 10 and if I turn off the Private AND Public Firewalls, the problem of "peer reset" after a certain number of transfers does not occur.

Does anybody know how to set the Windows Firewall to solve this for FTP SSL or TLS connections?
Turning off the entire Windows Firewall is clearly not an optimum solution.

I realize that this is now not strictly an ICS component issue, but I'm sure that knowing the solution will help a lot of people who come up against this issue when using ICS or any other SSL components.

Regards
Graham