Numerous linker messages like this:

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateChainEngine' referenced from C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ [ilink32 Error] Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateChainEngine' referenced from C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ [ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateContext' referenced from C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ

These appear to external references to crypt32, yet I don't have that file (I believe).

Last version I built without issue was ICS v8.49 with Borland C++ 2007, currently overbyte.eu seems to be down so can't try any versions between

Any suggestions?
Paul Read