Hi,

I need to perform bulk dns lookup (for example get A and MX records for
several millions domains).

How to use TDnsQuery most effective:

1. Create many TDnsQuery instances then run
TDnsQuery.MXLookup/TDnsQuery.ALookup on each instance.

2. Use single TDnsQuery instance and run all dns queries in big batches then
wait for reply in
OnRequestDone event and use TDnsQuery.ResponseID with some hash table for
lookup initial query
question

?

I use method 1 but I can reach max 700-800 lookups per second :-( No matter how
many TDnsQuery instances
I create: after some number (about 200) - performance stop increasing. So, I
have same almost same speed
with 200 and 2000 TDnsQuery instances ! CPU usage is only 2% ! About 80% of
TDnsQuery instances just wait
for OnRequestDone event. Maybe Windows 10 have some limits for UDP sockets or
dns lookup rate ?

It's possible to reach at least 7000-8000 lookups per second ?

I use about 35 public DNS servers to perform my queries.

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.
AMS Development Team.