Hi, Angus !

You say:

>It should not take you long to write code to try DNS over HTTPS and
>find out how many lookups you can manage per second.  If it blocks you,
>then you are correct.

But you also say:

>Each async UDP or TCP connection causes windows to start a thread,
>and this is an overhead probably causing your slow down after 200
instances.

So, if I create more than 200 http instances (with TCP sockets inside) I
will
have same limit like with UDP, right ? And no see any speed difference !

If (as you say before) both UDP and TCP sockets have same limits in
non-server
Windows - I will have same speed no matter dns lookup (udp) or http (tcp) ?
Or I misunderstand something ?

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.